Present your work at the 48th FEBS Congress
Contribute to the scientific programme at FEBS2024! Submissions of abstracts for poster and oral presentations are now welcome.
Join biochemists, molecular biologists, cell biologists, biophysicists, biomedical scientists and researchers from related disciplines at FEBS 2024 – and play an active part in the scientific programme by presenting your work. Submitted abstracts can be considered for oral presentations as talks of 15–20 mins integrated into the Symposia sessions, or speed talks of 3 mins in special Speed Talk Sessions, and for poster presentations. Abstract topics can be viewed here.
Why submit an abstract?
- Poster presentations often report some of the most up-to-date research at the event and are a very useful aid for networking and discussing findings with others interested in the same questions or approaches. Posters will be presented in dedicated sessions, and poster prizes will be awarded by FEBS Press.
- Oral presentation slots at the Congress for selected researchers submitting abstracts to the event provide a great opportunity for individuals to present their work to a wide international audience, gain experience giving talks, and earn recognition for their research progress.
- Abstracts submitted by March 8, 2024 and accepted to the event will be collated in a Congress supplement of FEBS Open Bio.
- Support schemes for early-career scientists submitting abstracts to the event include FEBS bursaries and SIB bursaries
- The Congress invites 'education' as well as research abstracts, and both an education and research abstract can be submitted from the same registration.
For more information on submitting abstracts, see the Call for Abstracts page.