Home Registration » Registration
|Young Scientist||295,00 €||380,00 €||450,00 €|
|Academic||590,00 €||700,00 €||800,00 €|
|Non-academic||775,00 €||900,00 €||1.000,00 €|
|Accompanying Person||150,00 €||150,00 €||150,00 €|
All fees include 22% VAT.
- Early registration deadline: March 8, 2024
- Regular registration deadline: May 31, 2024
- Online late registration closing: June 21, 2024
- Academic: Scientists employed by academic, research or scientific organizations.
- Non-academic: Non-academic / industry delegates.
- Young scientist: Up to 35 years of age (at time of registration payment), except if studies were started later, or were delayed by maternity leave (18 months per child), prolonged illness or other personal reasons; a scanned copy of ID showing date of birth (and any additional supporting document for over 35s with special circumstances) is to be provided during registration.
Registration fee for participants includes:
- Abstract handling
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Entrance to poster & exhibition area
- Lunches and coffee breaks according to the programme
- Name badge and pocket programme guide
- Access to the Congress app for the event
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
For further details, please see the FEBS 2024 Congress terms and conditions.
Participation support schemes for members of FEBS Constituent Societies
FEBS YSF Grants: for scientists selected to take part in the FEBS Young Scientists' Forum immediately preceding the FEBS Congress (with grants covering participation in the YSF and Congress). For more information, see the YSF section of the website. Deadline is December 7, 2023.
There are two bursary schemes for the 48th FEBS Congress for eligible early-career scientists submitting an abstract to the Congress as first author. For full eligibility criteria and details of how to apply, follow the links below:
- SIB Bursaries: for young scientists who are members of the Italian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (SIB); more information, click here. Deadline is February 1, 2024.
- FEBS Bursaries: for early-career scientists from FEBS countries (Europe and some bordering countries with a FEBS Constituent Society, excluding Italy); for more information, click here. Deadline is March 8, 2024.
FEBS Sprinzl Scheme: a reduced (50%) early-bird registration fee for scientists resident/working/studying in Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Morocco, Moldova, Tunisia and Ukraine who are submitting an abstract to the Congress as first author. There are also a limited number of Sprinzl travel grants available for participants who are not eligible for FEBS Bursaries. For full details, see the Sprinzl scheme page. Deadline is March 8, 2024.
Other participant supportTwo IUBMB-funded places are available for participation in the FEBS Young Scientists’ Forum and ensuing FEBS Congress by early-career researchers from outside the FEBS area. For more information, see the YSF section of the website. Deadline is December 7, 2023.
- Young Scientists' Forum Application Deadline
7 December 2023
- SIB Bursary Application Deadline
February 1, 2024
- Congress Abstract Submission Deadline
8 March 2024
- Early Registration Deadline
8 March 2024
- Closing times: 23:59 (UTC+01:00)